who am I
My name is Tsvetomir Dimitrov. I am a network applications developer specialised in telecom protocols.
To get my job done I need to use different tools, libraries, programming languages, etc. As a hint about my skills I provide a short list with technologies I use for one typical project:
- Programming languages like C, C++ and Python.
- System libraries like pthread and POSIX sockets.
- Boost C++ libraries, especially boost::asio.
- Operating systems, like Debian/RedHat based Linux distros and FreeBSD.
Nowdays you can't be a good software developer without some specific domain knowledge. I have specialised in telecom software and especially network protocols implementations. Here is a list with some protocols I have got experience with:
- SCTP transport protocol.
- Sigtran protocols, like M3UA and SCCP.
- TCP/IP protocol suite.
The description on this page is really short, so if you wonder if I can be useful for a specific project, please get in touch with me.
getting in touch
Write me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Or find me online: